What need does Falkon fulfill?
Falkon enables organizations to activate their key metrics by performing three interconnected functions:
- Promoting rigorous data governance by consuming centralized, standardized metric definitions
- Providing an interactive analysis platform for quick identification of key dimensional components and drivers of these metrics over time
- Enabling configurable automated alerting (via Slack or email) and reporting (email or in-product) for these metrics
Data teams using Falkon can self-manage metric definition and deployment with a combination of SQL and basic configuration files, like a dbt project.
Revenue teams are able to harness standard sales and marketing metric definitions by connecting tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, and more using Falkon source integrations.
What are the core features of Falkon?
- Automated root-cause analysis of metric changes across any number of dimensions, uncovering the driving forces and hidden trends of metric movement
- Configurable Slack and email notifications for trend and anomaly detection
- GTM-focused feature suite including timeline views of account engagement, rep-level activity monitoring and goal setting, and dynamic multi-touch attribution
- Automated report generation for weekly business reviews
- Git-based metric authoring and deployment with SQL-based metric definitions
What are the benefits of using Falkon?
- Quick identification of the root causes driving metric movement
- Proactive alerting and automated reporting instead of manually scanning dashboards
- Organizational alignment through commonly defined metrics
- Self-service analytics for technical and business users via a browser-based interface